Bookings at some of the World's Best Hotels!
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco - San Francisco
District of Columbia
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. - Washington DC
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami - Miami
- Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta - Atlanta
- Mandarin Oriental Boston - Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas - Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, New York - New York
- Elbow Beach Bermuda - Paget Parish
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- The Excelsior Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental - Hong Kong
- Grand Lapa Hotel - Macau
- Mandarin Oriental, Macau - Macau
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya - Sanya City
- Mandarin Oriental Prague - Prague
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park - London
- Mandarin Oriental Paris - Paris
- Mandarin Oriental, Munich - Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo - Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lampur - Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore - Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental Barcelona - Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva - Geneva
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok - Bangkok
About Mandarin OrientalMandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an international hotel investment and management group with deluxe and first class hotels, resorts and residences in sought-after destinations around the world. The Group now operates, or has under development, 41 hotels representing over 10,000 rooms in 26 countries, with 18 hotels in Asia, 12 in The Americas and 11 in Europe and the Middle East. In addition, the Group operates, or has under development, 12 Residences at Mandarin Oriental connected to its properties. The Group has equity interests in a number of its properties and net assets worth approximately USD 2.3 billion as at 30th June 2011.
The portfolio includes our original flagship properties, the acclaimed Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. Our other deluxe hotels are located in prime destinations worldwide, from London and New York, to San Francisco and Singapore.
Our aim is to be recognized widely as the best global luxury hotel group, providing 21st century luxury with oriental charm in each of its hotels. This will be achieved by investing in the Group’s exceptional facilities and its people, while maximizing profitability and long-term shareholder value. The strategy of the Group is to open the hotels currently under development, while continuing to seek further selective opportunities for expansion around the world.